Information Technology Services (ITS) is the integral resource for information technology on the UTHSC campus and is responsible for providing modern and user friendly technology services to the UTHSC campus community and visitors through its seven functional divisions: Application Development, Computing Systems, Customer Technical Support, Infrastructure (Networking/Telecommunications), Instructional Technology, IT Security, and Web Services.
ITS Goals are:
- To provide a safe, stable, reliable, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure.
- Keep the UTHSC at the forefront of technology and communications.
- Provide excellent service.
- Positively and proactively respond to change.
- To make your electronic visit to the University of Tennessee Health Science Center both informative and enjoyable.
The helpdesk is located in the Lamar Alexander building in Rm. 602. The office hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M. and closed on Saturday and Sunday. They can be reached at (901) 448-2222 or 1-800-413-7830. The helpdesk can assist students with wireless set up, recommended antivirus programs, UTHSC passwords and information about available software downloads.
The helpdesk can be contacted by putting in a ticket through the ticket system online, by email, by phone, or walk in. All of this information and more can be found on the helpdesk webpage at http://www.uthsc.edu/helpdesk/.
For questions, concerns or comments?
email@example.com or 901-448-1218
Karen Shader, PhD
Zelphia Brown, EdD
Digital Media Specialist
Administrative Specialist III