Camtasia Relay with UTHSC TV
Camtasia Relay is a screen recording application that makes it easy to capture audio, on-screen activity, and keyboard/mouse input. Camtasia Relay is a valuable educational tool and can be used for a number of purposes including:
- Flipping the classroom by pre-recording information students can review before class leaving more time for in-depth, engaged discussion.
- Recording examples or demonstrations of difficult concepts for students to review outside of the classroom.
- Add a personal touch to online courses by recording presentations or announcements for students to view.
To get started with Camtasia Relay log in with your UTHSC NetID at https://camtasia.uthsc.edu/relay/. The help documents on this page will walk you through the process of downloading the Camtasia Relay recorder and producing your first screen recording.
Camtasia Relay Tutorials
- Creating and Uploading Screen Recordings with Camtasia Relay
- Downloading Camtasia Relay
- Updating Relay Recorder on Your Mac
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17 U.S. Code) governs the use of documents and files placed here for course instruction. The person using this site will be liable for copyright infringement if violation of that code occurs. For further information on copyright and related issues, visit UTHSC's Intellectual Property Resources site. View the UTHSC Digital Media Policy.