WILLIAM L. HICKERSON, M.D.
G30 Jesse Turner Burn Center
- Dickerson, RN, Gervasio, JM, Riley, ML, Murrell, JE, Hickerson, WL, Kudsk, KA, Brown, RO. Accuracy of predictive methods to estimate resting energy expenditure of thermally-injured patients. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr, 26 (1), 17-29, 2002.
- Dickerson, RN, Gervasio, JM, Sherman, JJ, Kudsk, KA, Hickerson, WL, Brown, RO. A comparison of renal phosphorus regulation in thermally injured and multiple trauma patients receiving specialized nutrition support. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr, 25 (3), 152-9, 2001.
- Boucher, BA, King, SR, Wandschneider, HL, Hickerson, WL, Hanes, SD, Herring, VL, Canada, TW, Hess, MM. Fluconazole pharmacokinetics in burn patients. Antimicrob Agents Chemother, 42 (4), 930-3, 1998.
- Hollabaugh, RS, Dmochowski, RR, Hickerson, WL, Cox, CE. Fournier's gangrene: therapeutic impact of hyperbaric oxygen. Plast Reconstr Surg, 101 (1), 94-100, 1998.
- Fletchall, S, Hickerson, WL. Managed health care: therapist responsibilities. J Burn Care Rehabil, 18 (1 Pt 1), 61-3, 1997.
- Smoot, EC, Hickerson, WL. Propane gas dangers and strategies for prevention of injuries. J Burn Care Rehabil, 17 (3), 273-9, 1996.
- Fletchall, S, Hickerson, WL. Quality burn rehabilitation: cost-effective approach. J Burn Care Rehabil, 16 (5), 539-42, 1995.
- Hickerson, WL, Kealey, GP, Smith, DJ, Thomson, PD. A prospective comparison of a new, synthetic donor site dressing versus an impregnated gauze dressing. J Burn Care Rehabil, 15 (4), 359-63, 1994.
- Fabian, TC, Croce, MA, Pritchard, FE, Minard, G, Hickerson, WL, Howell, RL, Schurr, MJ, Kudsk, KA. Planned ventral hernia. Staged management for acute abdominal wall defects. Ann Surg, 219 (6), 643-50; discussion 651-3, 1994.
- Hickerson, WL, Compton, C, Fletchall, S, Smith, LR. Cultured epidermal autografts and allodermis combination for permanent burn wound coverage. Burns, 20 Suppl 1, S52-5; discussion S55-6, 1994.
- Boucher, BA, Kuhl, DA, Hickerson, WL. Pharmacokinetics of systemically administered antibiotics in patients with thermal injury. Clin Infect Dis, 14 (2), 458-63, 1992.
- Fletchall, S, Hickerson, WL. Early upper-extremity prosthetic fit in patients with burns. J Burn Care Rehabil, 12 (3), 234-6, 1991.
- Dean, SJ, Nieber, S, Hickerson, WL. The use of cultured epithelial autograft in a patient with idiopathic pyoderma gangrenosum. Ann Plast Surg, 26 (2), 194-5, 1991.
- King, SR, Hickerson, WL, Proctor, KG. Beneficial actions of exogenous hyaluronic acid on wound healing. Surgery, 109 (1), 76-84, 1991.
- Brandt, KE, Burruss, GL, Hickerson, WL, White, CE, DeLozier, JB. The management of mid-face fractures with intracranial injury. J Trauma, 31 (1), 15-9, 1991.
- Brown, RO, Buonpane, EA, Vehe, KL, Hickerson, WL, Luther, RW. Comparison of modified amino acids and standard amino acids in parenteral nutrition support of thermally injured patients. Crit Care Med, 18 (10), 1096-101, 1990.
- Hickerson, WL, Colgin, SL, Proctor, KG. Regional variations of laser Doppler blood flow in ischemic skin flaps. Plast Reconstr Surg, 86 (2), 319-26; discussion 327-8, 1990.
- Boucher, BA, Hickerson, WL, Kuhl, DA, Bombassaro, AM, Jaresko, GS. Imipenem pharmacokinetics in patients with burns. Clin Pharmacol Ther, 48 (2), 130-7, 1990.