Terreia Sutton Jones, PharmD
Dept of Clinical Pharmacy
Adjunct Assistant Professor
Depts of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Neurosurgery
- PostDoc, St. JudeChildren's Research Hospital, Anticancer drug pharmacogenomics
- Residency, Veteran's Affairs Medical Center, Memphis, Clinical Pharmacy Practice Residency
- Pharm.D., University of Tenn. Health Science Center, Pharmacy
- B.S., Mississippi State University, Microbiology
- Azari, LM, Sheehan, VS, Sachdev, JC, Jones, TS. Dantrolene sodium for the treatment of aldesleukin-induced rigors in a melanoma patient. Ann Pharmacother, 46 (5), e11, 2012.
- Patil S, Wang J, Li X, Jones T, Ahmed A, Seibel W, and Miller D. New substituted 4H-Chromenes as anticancer agents. Bioorg Med Chem Lett, 6 (12), 2012.
- Jones, TS, Holland, EC. Standard of care therapy for malignant glioma and its effect on tumor and stromal cells. Oncogene, 2011.
- Hosni-Ahmed, A, Barnes, JD, Wan, J, Jones, TS. Thiopurine methyltransferase predicts the extent of cytotoxicty and DNA damage in astroglial cells after thioguanine exposure. PLoS One, 6 (12), e29163, 2011.
- Jones T, Holland E. Animal models for glioma drug discovery., 6 (12), 1271-1283, 2011.
- Jones, TS, Holland, EC. Molecular pathogenesis of malignant glial tumors. Toxicol Pathol, 39 (1), 158-66, 2011.
- Akbar, U, Jones, T, Winestone, J, Michael, M, Shukla, A, Sun, Y, Duntsch, C. Delivery of temozolomide to the tumor bed via biodegradable gel matrices in a novel model of intracranial glioma with resection. J Neurooncol, 94 (2), 203-12, 2009.
- Jones, TS, Kaste, SC, Liu, W, Cheng, C, Yang, W, Tantisira, KG, Pui, CH, Relling, MV. CRHR1 polymorphisms predict bone density in survivors of acute lymphoblastic leukemia. J Clin Oncol, 26 (18), 3031-7, 2008.
- Jones, TS, Yang, W, Evans, WE, Relling, MV. Using HapMap tools in pharmacogenomic discovery: the thiopurine methyltransferase polymorphism. Clin Pharmacol Ther, 81 (5), 729-34, 2007.
- Duntsch, C, Divi, MK, Jones, T, Zhou, Q, Krishnamurthy, M, Boehm, P, Wood, G, Sills, A, Moore, BM. Safety and efficacy of a novel cannabinoid chemotherapeutic, KM-233, for the treatment of high-grade glioma. J Neurooncol, 77 (2), 143-52, 2006.