Stephanie J. Phelps, BSc.Pharm, Pharm.D.
Associate Dean, Academic Affairs
Professor, Clinical Pharmacy and Pediatrics
244 PHARMACY BUILDING
881 MADISON AVENUE
MEMPHIS TN 38163
- Wheless, JW, Manjunath, R, Phelps, SJ, Asato, MR, Sheth, RD, Hovinga, CA, Pina-Garza, JE, Haskins, LS, Zingaro, WM. Seizure emergency plans: patient results from a cross-sectional epilepsy survey. Epilepsy Behav, 13 (3), 489-93, 2008.
- Hovinga, CA, Asato, MR, Manjunath, R, Wheless, JW, Phelps, SJ, Sheth, RD, Pina-Garza, JE, Zingaro, WM, Haskins, LS. Association of non-adherence to antiepileptic drugs and seizures, quality of life, and productivity: survey of patients with epilepsy and physicians. Epilepsy Behav, 13 (2), 316-22, 2008.
- Christensen, ML, Eades, SK, Fuseau, E, Kempsford, RD, Phelps, SJ, Hak, LJ. Pharmacokinetics of naratriptan in adolescent subjects with a history of migraine. J Clin Pharmacol, 41 (2), 170-5, 2001.
- Hovinga, CA, Chicella, MF, Rose, DF, Eades, SK, Dalton, JT, Phelps, SJ. Use of intravenous valproate in three pediatric patients with nonconvulsive or convulsive status epilepticus. Ann Pharmacother, 33 (5), 579-84, 1999.
- Chicella, M, Branim, B, Lee, KR, Phelps, SJ. Comparison of microparticle enzyme and fluorescence polarization immunoassays in pediatric patients not receiving digoxin. Ther Drug Monit, 20 (3), 347-51, 1998.
- Stowe, CD, Storgion, SA, Lee, KR, Phelps, SJ. Hemodynamic response to intentionally altered flow continuity of dobutamine and dopamine by an infusion pump in infants. Pharmacotherapy, 16 (6), 1018-23, 1996.
- Phelps, SJ, Alpert, BS, Ward, JL, Pieper, JA, Lima, JJ. Absorption pharmacokinetics of atenolol in patients with the Marfan syndrome. J Clin Pharmacol, 35 (3), 268-74, 1995.
- Hogue, SL, Phelps, SJ. Evaluation of three theophylline dosing equations for use in infants up to one year of age. J Pediatr, 123 (4), 651-6, 1993.
- Phelps, SJ, Tolley, EA, Bobo, D. Infusion technology for predicting and detecting infiltration of peripheral intravenous catheter sites in infants. Clin Pharm, 12 (3), 216-21, 1993.
- Phelps, SJ, Baldree, LA, Boucher, BA, Hogue, SL. Neuropsychiatric toxicity of phenytoin. Importance of monitoring phenytoin levels. Clin Pediatr (Phila), 32 (2), 107-10, 1993.
- Cochran, EB, Phelps, SJ, Tolley, EA, Stidham, GL. Prevalence of, and risk factors for, upper gastrointestinal tract bleeding in critically ill pediatric patients. Crit Care Med, 20 (11), 1519-23, 1992.
- Reiter, PD, Hogue, SL, Phelps, SJ. Ability of three pharmacokinetic equations to predict steady-state serum theophylline concentrations in pediatric patients. Ther Drug Monit, 14 (5), 354-9, 1992.
- Phelps, SJ, Brown, RO, Helms, RA, Christensen, ML, Kudsk, K, Cochran, EB. Toxicities of parenteral nutrition in the critically ill patient. Crit Care Clin, 7 (3), 725-53, 1991.
- Tolley, EA, Somes, GW, Willey, ES, Phelps, SJ. Determining efficacy of monitoring devices: evaluating new technologies. Stat Med, 10 (3), 351-60, 1991.
- Burch, KJ, Phelps, SJ, Constance, TD. Effect of an infusion device on the integrity of whole blood and packed red blood cells. Am J Hosp Pharm, 48 (1), 92-7, 1991.
- Phelps, SJ, Evans, WE, Chesney, RW. Advances in pediatric pharmacokinetics and therapeutics. J Pediatr, 117 (6), 996-1001, 1990.
- Cochran, EB, Massey, KL, Phelps, SJ, Cramer, JA, Toftness, BR, Denio, LS, Drake, ME. Comparison of a noninstrumented immunoassay for carbamazepine to high performance liquid chromatography and fluorescence polarization immunoassay. Epilepsia, 31 (4), 480-4, 1990.
- Phelps, SJ, Tolley, EA, Cochran, EB. Inability of inline pressure monitoring to predict or detect infiltration of peripheral intravenous catheters in infants. Clin Pharm, 9 (4), 286-92, 1990.
- Cochran, EB, Massey, KL, Phelps, SJ. A rapid, noninstrumented whole blood carbamazepine assay for pediatric patients. J Pediatr, 116 (2), 307-10, 1990.
- Phelps, SJ, Cochran, EB. Effect of the continuous administration of fat emulsion on the infiltration of intravenous lines in infants receiving peripheral parenteral nutrition solutions. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr, 13 (6), 628-32, 1989.
- Cochran, EB, Kamper, CA, Phelps, SJ, Brown, RO. Parenteral nutrition in the critically ill patient. Clin Pharm, 8 (11), 783-99, 1989.
- Martiny, SS, Phelps, SJ, Massey, KL. Treatment of severe digitalis intoxication with digoxin-specific antibody fragments: a clinical review. Crit Care Med, 16 (6), 629-35, 1988.
- Cochran, EB, Phelps, SJ, Helms, RA. Parenteral nutrition in pediatric patients. Clin Pharm, 7 (5), 351-66, 1988.
- Phelps, SJ, Cochran, EB, Gonzalez-Ruiz, A, Tolley, EA, Hammond, KD, Sibai, BM. The influence of gestational age and preeclampsia on the presence and magnitude of serum endogenous digoxin-like immunoreactive substance(s). Am J Obstet Gynecol, 158 (1), 34-9, 1988.