Sharon McDonough, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Assessment
233 PHARMACY BUILDING
881 MADISON AVENUE
MEMPHIS TN 381632198
- Ph.D., Auburn University, Educational Psychology
- Master of French Studies, Auburn University, French
- M.Ed., Auburn University, Foreign Language Education
- B.A., David Lipscomb College (currently Lipscomb University), Art
Download My Curriculum Vitae
- McDonough SLK, Kleppinger EL, Donaldson AR, Helms KL. Going "high stakes" with a pharmacy OSCE: Lessons learned in the transition. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning, 7, 4-11, 2015.
- Carroll DG, McDonough S, Liles AM, Starr J, Andrus M, Stevenson TL. A comparison of grading rubrics for professional seminars given by doctor of pharmacy candidates. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning, 5 (4), 2013.
- Phelps SJ, McDonough SK, Parker RB, Finks SW. Throwing a curveball: The impact of instructor decisions regarding poorly performing test questions. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 77 (9), 2013.
- Fox BI, McDonough SL, McConatha BJ, Marlowe KF. Establishing and maintaining a satellite campus connected by synchronous video conferencing. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 73 (5), 2011.
- Stevenson TL, Hornsby L, Phillippe H, Kelley K, McDonough S. A quality improvement course review of advanced pharmacy practice experiences. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 75 (6), 2011.
- Westrick SC, Helms KL, McDonough SK, Breland ML. Factors influencing pharmacy students' attendance in large lectures. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 73 (5), 2009.
- Ross ME, Robichaux R, Reed CJ, McDonough S, Shannon D, Gorrell J, Miller E. School reform: How are teaching and assessment affected?. The Professional Educator, 24 (2), 2002.
- McDonough SK. Introduction: Foreign Language Education: Responding to modern learners. The Clearing House, 74 (6), 2001.
- McDonough SK. Way beyond drill and practice: Foreign language lab activities in support of constructivist learning. International Journal of Instructional Media, 28 (1), 2001.
- McDonough SK. Promoting self-regulation in foreign language learners. The Clearing House, 74 (6), 2001.
- Goyne JS, McDonough SK, Padgett DD. Practical guidelines for evaluating educational software. The Clearing House, 73 (6), 2000.