Santhosh K. G. Koshy, MD, DM, FACC, FSCAI
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director of Interventional Cardiology
A312 COLEMAN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE BUILDING
956 COURT AVENUE
MEMPHIS TN 381632116
- M.D., University of Kerala, Kerala, India, Medicine
- B.S., Kendriya Vidyalaya, Pattom, Trivandrum, Kerala, India, N/A
- Koshy, SK, Kleiman, NS, George, LK, Misra, V, Hillegass, WB, Brott, BC. Vascular changes and black hole phenomenon after coronary brachytherapy: a pathologically distinct entity. J Invasive Cardiol, 20 (10), 560-2, 2008.
- Reddy, HK, Koshy, SK, Wasson, S, Quan, EE, Pagni, S, Roberts, AM, Joshua, IG, Tyagi, SC. Adaptive-outward and maladaptive-inward arterial remodeling measured by intravascular ultrasound in hyperhomocysteinemia and diabetes. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther, 11 (1), 65-76, 2006.
- Reddy, HK, Koshy, SK, Foerst, J, Sturek, M. Remodeling of coronary arteries in diabetic patients-an intravascular ultrasound study. Echocardiography, 21 (2), 139-44, 2004.
- Reddy, HK, Wasson, S, Koshy, SK, Komatireddy, R. Structural correlates of electrical remodeling in ventricular hypertrophy. Cardiovasc Res, 58 (3), 495-7, 2003.
- Koshy, SK, Reddy, HK, Shukla, HH. Collagen cross-linking: new dimension to cardiac remodeling. Cardiovasc Res, 57 (3), 594-8, 2003.
- Reddy, HK, Koshy, SK, Shukla, H, Shukia, H. Triggers and promoters of ischaemic preconditioning. Cardiovasc Res, 56 (1), 1-3, 2002.
- Reddy, HK, Koshy, SK, Sturek, M, Jayam, VK, Bedi, A, McCullough, PA. Rationale and methods for assessment of coronary flow prior to coronary intervention: where are we headed. J Interv Cardiol, 15 (4), 335-41, 2002.