Samuel Dagogo-Jack, MD, DM, MSc, FRCP
300a 920 Madison Building
- Other, Royal College of Physicians, London, Internal Medicine
- Ph.D., Univ Ibadan College of Medicine, Ibadan Nigeria, Endocrinology
- PostDoc, Washington Medical School, St. Louis, MO, Endocrinology/Diabetes
- M.S., University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, U.K., Endocrinology
- Board Cert., Royal Colege of Physicians of London, Internal Medicine
- M.D., Univ Ibadan College of Medicine, Ibadan Nigeria, Medicne/Surgery
Pathobiology of pre-diabetes in a bi-racial cohort.
- Dagogo-Jack, S. The role of antipsychotic agents in the development of diabetes mellitus. Nat Clin Pract Endocrinol Metab, 2008.
- Dagogo-Jack, S, Askari, H, Tykodi, G, Liu, J, Umamaheswaran, I. Dynamic responses to leptin secretagogues in lean, obese, and massively obese men and women. Horm Res, 70 (3), 174-81, 2007.
- Dagogo-Jack, S, Funnell, MM, Davidson, J. Barriers to achieving optimal glycemic control in a multi-ethnic society: a US focus. Curr Diabetes Rev, 2 (3), 285-93, 2006.
- Dagogo-Jack, S. Primary prevention of type-2 diabetes in developing countries. J Natl Med Assoc, 98 (3), 415-9, 2006.
- Dagogo-Jack, S, Tykodi, G, Umamaheswaran, I. Inhibition of cortisol biosynthesis decreases circulating leptin levels in obese humans. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 90 (9), 5333-5, 2005.
- Askari, H, Liu, J, Dagogo-Jack, S. Energy adaptation to glucocorticoid-induced hyperleptinemia in human beings. Metabolism, 54 (7), 876-80, 2005.
- Dagogo-Jack, S. Hypoglycemia in type 1 diabetes mellitus: pathophysiology and prevention. Treat Endocrinol, 3 (2), 91-103, 2005.
- Bailey, JE, Gibson, DV, Jain, M, Connelly, SA, Ryder, KM, Dagogo-Jack, S. QSource quality initiative. Reversing the diabetes epidemic in Tennessee. Tenn Med, 96 (12), 559-63, 2003.
- Dagogo-Jack, S. Ethnic disparities in type 2 diabetes: pathophysiology and implications for prevention and management. J Natl Med Assoc, 95 (9), 774, 779-89, 2003.
- Dagogo-Jack, S. Preventing diabetes-related morbidity and mortality in the primary care setting. J Natl Med Assoc, 94 (7), 549-60, 2002.