Robert J. Nolly, M.S., D. Ph.
452 Pharmacy Building
- M.S., The Ohio State University, Hospital Pharmacy Administration
- None, Grant Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, Hospital Pharmacy Residency
- B.S., Albany College of Pharmacy, Pharmacy
Health Care Services
- Nolly RJ, May CN. Chapter 4: Pharmacy Compounding. The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy, Washington, D.C. American Pharmacists Association, 10th edition, 2013.
- Balabathula P, Bhattacharjee H, Thoma L, Nolly R et al. Potency and Stability of Intradermal Capsaicin: Implications for Use as a Human Model of Pain in Multicenter Clinical Trials. Clin Exp Pharmacol. Dec.10, 2013; 3:142.dol:10.4172/2161-1459.1000142.
- Brown LM, Nolly R et al. Tennessee Pharmacists Compensation and Labor Survey - Part 2: Pharmacy Demographics, Work Environment and Work-Related Issues. Tennessee Pharmacist, 44 (Fall), 10-12, 2006.
- Brown LM, Nolly R et al. Tennessee Pharmacists Compensation and Labor Survey - Part 1: Pharmacists' Hourly Wages. Tennessee Pharmacist, 43 (Summer), 7-10, 2005.
- Nolly RJ, Rodrigues P, Thoma LA. Weight Variability of Scored and Unscored Psychotropic Drug Tablets Split by a Uniquely Designed Tablet Splitting Device. Hosp Pharm, 40, 321-5, 2005.
- Rashed SM, Nolly RJ, Robinson L, Thoma L. Weight Variability of Scored and Unscored Split Psychotropic Drug Tablets. Weight Variability of Scored and Unscored Split Psychotropic Drug Tablets, 38, 930-4, 2003.
- Broyles JE, Brown RO, Vehe KL, Nolly RJ, Luther RW. Pharmacist Interventions Improve Fluid Balance in Fluid-Restricted Patients Requiring Parenteral Nutrition. Drug Intell Clin Pharm, 25, 119-22, 1991.
- Nolly RJ, Skoutakis VA. Cost considerations of Intravenously Administered Histamine2-receptor Antagonists. Drug Intell Clin Pharm, 23, 23-8, 1989.
- Nix D, Green WL, Nolly RJ et al. Clinical Pharmacy Services – Cost Justification. Tennessee Pharmacist, 24, 16-17, 1988.
- Levchuk JW, Nolly RJ. Method for Testing the Sterility of Total Nutrient Admixtures. Am J Hosp Pharm, 45, 1311-15, 1988.
- Martinez DR, Reitz JA, Miller WA, Nolly RJ. Drug Utilization Review of Parenteral Clindamycin Therapy. Hosp Formul, 19, 308-16, 1984.
- Nolly RJ, Stach PE, Latiolais CJ et al.. Stability of Thiamine Hydrochloride Repackaged in Disposable Syringes. Am J Hosp Pharm, 39, 471-4, 1982.
- Brown RO, Vehe KL, Broyles JE, Nolly RJ, Luther RW. Pharmacists Interventions Improve Fluid Balance in Fluid-Restrictive Patients Requiring Parenteral Nutrition. Pharmacotherapy (10), 0254.