RONALD N. LARIBEE, Ph.D.
264 Cancer Research Building
- Ph.D., Indiana University School of Medicine, Bloomington, IN, Microbiology and Immunology
- B.S., Indiana University-Bloomington, Bloomington, IN, Biology
- Kerr, S.C., Azzouz, N., Fuchs, S.M., Collart, M.A. Strahl, B.D., Corbett, A.C., and Laribee, R.N.. The Ccr4-Not Complex Interacts with the mRNA Export Machinery.. (submitted to PLoS ONE).
- Fuchs, SM, Laribee, RN, Strahl, BD. Protein modifications in transcription elongation. Biochim Biophys Acta, 1789 (1), 26-36, 2009.
- Laribee, RN, Fuchs, SM, Strahl, BD. H2B ubiquitylation in transcriptional control: a FACT-finding mission. Genes Dev, 21 (7), 737-43, 2007.
- Laribee, RN, Shibata, Y, Mersman, DP, Collins, SR, Kemmeren, P, Roguev, A, Weissman, JS, Briggs, SD, Krogan, NJ, Strahl, BD. CCR4/NOT complex associates with the proteasome and regulates histone methylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 104 (14), 5836-41, 2007.
- Xiao, T, Shibata, Y, Rao, B, Laribee, RN, O'Rourke, R, Buck, MJ, Greenblatt, JF, Krogan, NJ, Lieb, JD, Strahl, BD. The RNA polymerase II kinase Ctk1 regulates positioning of a 5' histone methylation boundary along genes. Mol Cell Biol, 27 (2), 721-31, 2007.
- Laribee, RN, Klemsz, MJ. Histone H4 HDAC activity is necessary for expression of the PU.1 gene. Biochim Biophys Acta, 1730 (3), 226-34, 2005.
- Laribee, RN, Krogan, NJ, Xiao, T, Shibata, Y, Hughes, TR, Greenblatt, JF, Strahl, BD. BUR kinase selectively regulates H3 K4 trimethylation and H2B ubiquitylation through recruitment of the PAF elongation complex. Curr Biol, 15 (16), 1487-93, 2005.
- Chang, HC, Zhang, S, Thieu, VT, Slee, RB, Bruns, HA, Laribee, RN, Klemsz, MJ, Kaplan, MH. PU.1 expression delineates heterogeneity in primary Th2 cells. Immunity, 22 (6), 693-703, 2005.
- Zhang, B, Laribee, RN, Klemsz, MJ, Roman, A. Human papillomavirus type 16 E7 protein increases acetylation of histone H3 in human foreskin keratinocytes. Virology, 329 (1), 189-98, 2004.
- Laribee, RN, Klemsz, MJ. Loss of PU.1 expression following inhibition of histone deacetylases. J Immunol, 167 (9), 5160-6, 2001.