NHU QUYNH T. TRAN, Ph.D., M.S.
Department of Preventive Medicine
Ste 633 Doctors Office Building
- Ph.D., The University of Memphis, Memphis, Biology
- M.S., The University of Memphis, Memphis, Bioinformatics
- M.S., The University of Memphis, Memphis, Statistics
- B.S., Stony Brook University, NY, Computer Science and Applied Mathematics & Statistics
- Kennedy, LH, Sutter, CH, Leon Carrion, S, Tran, QT, Bodreddigari, S, Kensicki, E, Mohney, RP, Sutter, TR. 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin-mediated Production of Reactive Oxygen Species is an Essential Step in the Mechanism of Action to Accelerate Human Keratinocyte Differentiation. Toxicol Sci, 2012.
- Tran, QT, Kennedy, LH, Leon Carrion, S, Bodreddigari, S, Goodwin, SB, Sutter, CH, Sutter, TR. EGFR regulation of epidermal barrier function. Physiol Genomics, 44 (8), 455-69, 2012.
- Ouyang, X, Tran, QT, Goodwin, S, Wible, RS, Sutter, CH, Sutter, TR. Yap1 activation by H2O2 or thiol-reactive chemicals elicits distinct adaptive gene responses. Free Radic Biol Med, 50 (1), 1-13, 2011.
- Yates, MS, Tran, QT, Dolan, PM, Osburn, WO, Shin, S, McCulloch, CC, Silkworth, JB, Taguchi, K, Yamamoto, M, Williams, CR, Liby, KT, Sporn, MB, Sutter, TR, Kensler, TW. Genetic versus chemoprotective activation of Nrf2 signaling: overlapping yet distinct gene expression profiles between Keap1 knockout and triterpenoid-treated mice. Carcinogenesis, 30 (6), 1024-31, 2009.
- Tran, QT, Xu, L, Phan, V, Goodwin, SB, Rahman, M, Jin, VX, Sutter, CH, Roebuck, BD, Kensler, TW, George, EO, Sutter, TR. Chemical genomics of cancer chemopreventive dithiolethiones. Carcinogenesis, 30 (3), 480-6, 2009.
- Phan, V, Olusegun George, E, Tran, QT, Goodwin, S, Bodreddigari, S, Sutter, TR. Analyzing microarray data with transitive directed acyclic graphs. J Bioinform Comput Biol, 7 (1), 135-56, 2009.
- Rahman, M, Lax, SF, Sutter, CH, Tran, QT, Stevens, GL, Emmert, GL, Russo, J, Santen, RJ, Sutter, TR. CYP1B1 is not a major determinant of the disposition of aromatase inhibitors in epithelial cells of invasive ductal carcinoma. Drug Metab Dispos, 36 (5), 963-70, 2008.