PHYLLIS RICHEY, Ph.D., M.S., B.S.Ed.
633 Doctors Office Building
- Irwin, C, Irwin, R, Richey, P, Miller, M, Boddie, J, Dickerson, T. Get fit with the grizzlies: a community-school-home initiative to fight childhood obesity led by a professional sports organization. Stud Health Technol Inform, 172, 163-7, 2012.
- Williams, NA, Fournier, J, Coday, M, Richey, PA, Tylavsky, FA, Hare, ME. Body esteem, peer difficulties and perceptions of physical health in overweight and obese urban children aged 5 to 7 years. Child Care Health Dev, 2012.
- Hare, ME, Coday, M, Williams, NA, Richey, PA, Tylavsky, FA, Bush, AJ. Methods and baseline characteristics of a randomized trial treating early childhood obesity: the Positive Lifestyles for Active Youngsters (Team PLAY) trial. Contemp Clin Trials, 33 (3), 534-49, 2012.
- Richey, PA, Klesges, RC, Talcott, GW, Debon, M, Womack, C, Thomas, F, Hryshko-Mullen, A. Efficacy of a smoking quit line in the military: Baseline design and analysis. Contemp Clin Trials, 2012.
- Shea, PF, Richey, PA, Wan, JY, Stevens, SR. Hearing results and quality of life after streptomycin/dexamethasone perfusion for Meniere's disease. Laryngoscope, 122 (1), 204-11, 2012.
- Williams, NA, Coday, M, Somes, G, Tylavsky, FA, Richey, PA, Hare, M. Risk factors for poor attendance in a family-based pediatric obesity intervention program for young children. J Dev Behav Pediatr, 31 (9), 705-12, 2010.
- Irwin, CC, Irwin, RL, Miller, ME, Somes, GW, Richey, PA. Get Fit with the Grizzlies: a community-school-home initiative to fight childhood obesity. J Sch Health, 80 (7), 333-9, 2010.
- Richey, PA, Disessa, TG, Somes, GW, Alpert, BS, Jones, DP. Left ventricular geometry in children and adolescents with primary hypertension. Am J Hypertens, 23 (1), 24-9, 2010.
- Li, R, Richey, PA, DiSessa, TG, Alpert, BS, Jones, DP. Blood aldosterone-to-renin ratio, ambulatory blood pressure, and left ventricular mass in children. J Pediatr, 155 (2), 170-5, 2009.
- Jones, DP, Richey, PA, Alpert, BS. Comparison of ambulatory blood pressure reference standards in children evaluated for hypertension. Blood Press Monit, 14 (3), 103-7, 2009.
- Jones, DP, Richey, PA, Alpert, BS. Validation of the AM5600 ambulatory blood pressure monitor in children and adolescents. Blood Press Monit, 13 (6), 349-51, 2008.
- Jones, DP, Richey, PA, Alpert, BS, Li, R. Serum uric acid and ambulatory blood pressure in children with primary hypertension. Pediatr Res, 64 (5), 556-61, 2008.
- Richey, PA, Disessa, TG, Hastings, MC, Somes, GW, Alpert, BS, Jones, DP. Ambulatory blood pressure and increased left ventricular mass in children at risk for hypertension. J Pediatr, 152 (3), 343-8, 2008.
- Harshfield, GA, Barbeau, P, Richey, PA, Alpert, BS. Racial differences in the influence of body size on ambulatory blood pressure in youths. Blood Press Monit, 5 (2), 59-63, 2000.
- Richey, PA, Brown, SP. Pathological versus physiological left ventricular hypertrophy: a review. J Sports Sci, 16 (2), 129-41, 1998.
- Richey, PA, Jones, CL, Harshfield, GA, Somes, GW, Johnson, KC, Bailey, JE, Soberman, JE. The AM5600 ambulatory blood pressure recording system. Blood Press Monit, 2 (4), 193-195, 1997.
- Harshfield, GA, Koelsch, DW, Pulliam, DA, Alpert, BS, Richey, PA, Becker, JA. Racial differences in the age-related increase in left ventricular mass in youths. Hypertension, 24 (6), 747-51, 1994.
- Reed, CM, Richey, PA, Pulliam, DA, Somes, GW, Alpert, BS. Aortic dimensions in tall men and women. Am J Cardiol, 71 (7), 608-10, 1993.