MATHILDA C. CODAY, Ph.D., M.S., B.A.
633 DOCTORS OFFICE BUILDING
66 NORTH PAULINE STREET
MEMPHIS TN 381630000
- Ph.D., University of Memphis, Clinical/Health Psychology
- B.A., SMU, Psychology/Biology
My Current CV
Clinical Care Specialty/Interest
Facepage is currently being updated
Thank you for your patience!
- Espeland, MA, Probstfield, J, Hire, D, Redmon, JB, Evans, GW, Coday, M, Lewis, CE, Johnson, KC, Wilmoth, S, Bahnson, J, Dulin, MF, Green, JB, Knowler, WC, Kitabchi, A, Murillo, AL, Osei, K, Rehman, SU, Cushman, WC, , , ,. Systolic Blood Pressure Control Among Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes: A Comparative Effectiveness Analysis of Three Interventions. Am J Hypertens, 28 (8), 995-1009, 2015.
- Raynor, HA, Anderson, AM, Miller, GD, Reeves, R, Delahanty, LM, Vitolins, MZ, Harper, P, Mobley, C, Konersman, K, Mayer-Davis, E, ,. Partial Meal Replacement Plan and Quality of the Diet at 1 Year: Action for Health in Diabetes (Look AHEAD) Trial. J Acad Nutr Diet, 115 (5), 731-42, 2015.
- Wing, RR, ,. Implications of Look AHEAD for clinical trials and clinical practice. Diabetes Obes Metab, 16 (12), 1183-91, 2014.
- Unick, JL, Hogan, PE, Neiberg, RH, Cheskin, LJ, Dutton, GR, Evans-Hudnall, G, Jeffery, R, Kitabchi, AE, Nelson, JA, Pi-Sunyer, FX, West, DS, Wing, RR, ,. Evaluation of early weight loss thresholds for identifying nonresponders to an intensive lifestyle intervention. Obesity (Silver Spring), 22 (7), 1608-16, 2014.
- Kershaw, KN, Brenes, GA, Charles, LE, Coday, M, Daviglus, ML, Denburg, NL, Kroenke, CH, Safford, MM, Savla, T, Tindle, HA, Tinker, LF, Van Horn, L. Associations of stressful life events and social strain with incident cardiovascular disease in the Women's Health Initiative. J Am Heart Assoc, 3 (3), e000687, 2014.
- Gibbs, BB, Brancati, FL, Chen, H, Coday, M, Jakicic, JM, Lewis, CE, Stewart, KJ, Clark, JM, ,. Effect of improved fitness beyond weight loss on cardiovascular risk factors in individuals with type 2 diabetes in the Look AHEAD study. Eur J Prev Cardiol, 21 (5), 608-17, 2014.
- Wing, RR, Leahey, T, Jeffery, R, Johnson, KC, Hill, JO, Coday, M, Espeland, MA, ,. Do weight loss and adherence cluster within behavioral treatment groups. Obesity (Silver Spring), 22 (3), 638-44, 2014.