LAURA DETTI, M.D.
Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
853 Jefferson Ave, Suite E102
Memphis, TN 38163
E201 Rout Center For Women And Newborns
- Fellowship, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Residency, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH, PGY3 and PGY4 in OB-GYN
- Residency, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Internship and PGY2 in OB-GYN
- Research, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, Research
- Research, Yale University, New Haven, CT, Research
- Residency, University of Florence, Florence, Italy, Residency in OB-GYN
- Other, University of Mississippi, Jackson, MS, Reserch
- Research, Yale University, New Haven, CT, Research
- M.D., University of Florence, Florence, Italy, Medicine
Please, see ''Publications''.
Endometrum, estrogen receptors, progesterone receptors, implantation, fertility preservation, PCOS, ultrasound, Doppler.
Clinical Care Specialty/Interest
UT Medical Group
7945 Wolf River Boulevard, Suite 320
Germantown, TN 38138
Ph: 901 866-8220
LeBonheur Children’s Hospital
50 Dunlap St.
Memphis, TN 38103
Gynecologic ultrasound imaging
Implantation of the embryo and endometrial function
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Male and Female Infertility
Fertility preservation for cancer patients
- Detti, L, Martin, DC, Williams, LJ. Applicability of adult techniques for ovarian preservation to childhood cancer patients. J Assist Reprod Genet, 2012.
- Detti, L, Phillips, OP, Schneider, M, Lambrecht, LE. Fetal reduction for hyperreactio luteinalis. Fertil Steril, 96 (4), 934-8, 2011.
- Detti, L, Saed, GM, Fletcher, NM, Kruger, ML, Brossoit, M, Diamond, MP. Endometrial morphology and modulation of hormone receptors during ovarian stimulation for assisted reproductive technology cycles. Fertil Steril, 95 (3), 1037-41, 2011.
- Detti, L, Yelian, FD, Kruger, ML, Diamond, MP, Puscheck, EE. Endometrial thickness dynamics and morphologic characteristics during pituitary downregulation with antagonists in assisted reproductive technology cycles. J Ultrasound Med, 27 (11), 1591-6, 2008.
- Detti, L, Puscheck, EE, Yelian, FD, Diamond, MP. Follow-up of women after a first episode of postmenopausal bleeding and endometrial thickness greater than 4 millimeters. Obstet Gynecol, 112 (2 Pt 1), 379; author reply 379-80, 2008.
- Detti, L, Saed, GM, Jiang, ZL, Kruger, ML, Diamond, MP. The effect of estradiol on the expression of estrogen, progesterone, androgen, and prolactin receptors in human peritoneal fibroblasts. J Assist Reprod Genet, 25 (6), 245-50, 2008.
- Detti, L, Ambler, DR, Yelian, FD, Kruger, ML, Diamond, MP, Puscheck, EE. Timing and duration of use of GnRH antagonist down-regulation for IVF/ICSI cycles have no impact on oocyte quality or pregnancy outcomes. J Assist Reprod Genet, 25 (5), 177-81, 2008.
- Detti, L, Yelian, FD, Kruger, ML, Diamond, MP, Rode, A, Mitwally, MF, Puscheck, EE. Endometrial thickness is related to miscarriage rate, but not to the estradiol concentration, in cycles down-regulated with gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist. Fertil Steril, 89 (4), 998-1001, 2008.
- Imudia, AN, Detti, L, Puscheck, EE, Yelian, FD, Diamond, MP. The prevalence of ureaplasma urealyticum, mycoplasma hominis, chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhoeae infections, and the rubella status of patients undergoing an initial infertility evaluation. J Assist Reprod Genet, 25 (1), 43-6, 2008.
- Detti, L, Mitwally, MF, Rode, A, Yelian, FD, Kruger, M, Diamond, MP, Puscheck, EE. Serum human chorionic gonadotropin level after ovulation triggering is influenced by the patient's body mass index and the number of larger follicles. Fertil Steril, 88 (1), 152-5, 2007.
- Detti, L, Johnson, SC, Diamond, MP, Puscheck, EE. First-trimester Doppler investigation of the uterine circulation. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 195 (5), 1210-8, 2006.
- Detti, L, Williams, DB, Robins, JC, Maxwell, RA, Thomas, MA. A comparison of three downregulation approaches for poor responders undergoing in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril, 84 (5), 1401-5, 2005.
- Detti, L, Mecacci, F, Piccioli, A, Ferrarello, S, Carignani, L, Mello, G, Ferguson, JE, Scarselli, G. Postpartum heparin therapy for patients with the syndrome of hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets (HELLP) is associated with significant hemorrhagic complications. J Perinatol, 25 (4), 236-40, 2005.
- Detti, L, Mari, G, Cheng, CC, Bahado-Singh, RO. Fetal Doppler velocimetry. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am, 31 (1), 201-14, 2004.
- Detti, L, Mari, G. Noninvasive diagnosis of fetal anemia. Clin Obstet Gynecol, 46 (4), 923-30, 2003.
- Detti, L, Akiyama, M, Mari, G. Doppler blood flow in obstetrics. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol, 14 (6), 587-93, 2002.
- Cosmi, E, Mari, G, Delle Chiaie, L, Detti, L, Akiyama, M, Murphy, J, Stefos, T, Ferguson, JE, Hunter, D, Hsu, CD, Abuhamad, A, Bahado-Singh, R. Noninvasive diagnosis by Doppler ultrasonography of fetal anemia resulting from parvovirus infection. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 187 (5), 1290-3, 2002.
- Detti, L, Mari, G, Akiyama, M, Cosmi, E, Moise, KJ, Stefor, T, Conaway, M, Deter, R. Longitudinal assessment of the middle cerebral artery peak systolic velocity in healthy fetuses and in fetuses at risk for anemia. Am J Obstet Gynecol, 187 (4), 937-9, 2002.
- Mari, G, Detti, L, Oz, U, Zimmerman, R, Duerig, P, Stefos, T. Accurate prediction of fetal hemoglobin by Doppler ultrasonography. Obstet Gynecol, 99 (4), 589-93, 2002.
- Stefos, T, Cosmi, E, Detti, L, Mari, G. Correction of fetal anemia on the middle cerebral artery peak systolic velocity. Obstet Gynecol, 99 (2), 211-5, 2002.
- Mello, G, Parretti, E, Mecacci, F, La Torre, P, Lucchetti, R, Cioni, R, Detti, L, Scarselli, G. [Glycemic thresholds in spontaneous abortion during the first trimester in pregnant women with insulin dependent diabetes]. Minerva Ginecol, 49 (9), 365-70, 1997.