KATIE JOY SUDA, PHARM.D.
340 Pharmacy Building
- Gharbawy, D, Tadrous, M, Suda, K. Does depression lead to influenza? - A systematic literature analysis. J Affect Disord, 138 (1-2), 41-5, 2012.
- St. Onge E, Suda KJ, Devaud L, Wilson A, Dutta A, Sacks G, Bricker JD.. “Approaches to Management of Dilemmas by Leaders in Academic Pharmacy.”. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning., 4, 78-83, 2012.
- Farland MZ, Franks A, Thomas J, Byrd D, Suda KJ.. “Development of a Primary Care Pharmacist Practice Based Research Network.”. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning., 4, 150-154, 2012.
- Suda, KJ, Wiskirchen, DE, Advincula, R. Improving safe and appropriate use of antibiotics. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003), 52 (1), 6-10, 2012.
- Suda, KJ, Bell, GC, Franks, AS. Faculty and student perceptions of effective study strategies and materials. Am J Pharm Educ, 75 (10), 201, 2011.
- Balderson, BJ, Yates, ME, Patil, NP, Suda, KJ. Evaluation of doripenem utilization and susceptibilities at a large urban hospital. Int J Clin Pharm, 33 (6), 958-63, 2011.
- Crane, JH, Suda, KJ. Oxycodone induced delirium and agitation in an elderly patient following total right knee arthroplasty. Int J Clin Pharm, 33 (5), 733-6, 2011.
- Suda, KJ, Hurley, AM, McKibbin, T, Motl Moroney, SE. Publication of noninferiority clinical trials: changes over a 20-year interval. Pharmacotherapy, 31 (9), 833-9, 2011.
- Vo, KH, Waddell, JA, Suda, KJ. Rapid development of infusion-related severe hypotension during rituximab therapy. Ann Pharmacother, 45 (5), e29, 2011.
- Tadrous M, Gharbawy DE, Hurley A, Miller E, Suda KJ.. “Establishing a Complete Drug Information Triad: Academic, Industry, and Hospital Training.”. Drug Information Journal., 45, 641-644, 2011.
- Poston RS, Suda KJ, Onita C. How Experts Answer Drug-Related Questions Using Online and Offline Sources.. e-Services Journal., 6 (3), 3-39, 2009.
- Wang, J, Mullins, CD, Zuckerman, IH, Walker, GD, Suda, KJ, Yang, Y, White-Means, SI. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey: a valuable database for studying racial and ethnic disparities in prescription drug use. Res Social Adm Pharm, 4 (3), 206-17, 2008.
- Wang, J, Dong, Z, Hong, SH, Suda, KJ. A comparison of direct medical costs across racial and ethnic groups among children with cancer. Curr Med Res Opin, 24 (3), 847-58, 2008.
- Garey, KW, Pai, MP, Suda, KJ, Turpin, RS, Rege, MD, Mingo, DE, Bearden, DT. Inadequacy of fluconazole dosing in patients with candidemia based on Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) guidelines. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf, 16 (8), 919-27, 2007.
- Garey, KW, Turpin, RS, Bearden, DT, Pai, MP, Suda, KJ. Economic analysis of inadequate fluconazole therapy in non-neutropenic patients with candidaemia: a multi-institutional study. Int J Antimicrob Agents, 29 (5), 557-62, 2007.
- Chen, H, Suda, KJ, Turpin, RS, Pai, MP, Bearden, DT, Garey, KW. High- versus low-dose fluconazole therapy for empiric treatment of suspected invasive candidiasis among high-risk patients in the intensive care unit: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Curr Med Res Opin, 23 (5), 1057-65, 2007.
- Maclayton, DO, Suda, KJ, Coval, KA, York, CB, Garey, KW. Case-control study of the relationship between MRSA bacteremia with a vancomycin MIC of 2 microg/mL and risk factors, costs, and outcomes in inpatients undergoing hemodialysis. Clin Ther, 28 (8), 1208-16, 2006.
- Garey, KW, Rege, M, Pai, MP, Mingo, DE, Suda, KJ, Turpin, RS, Bearden, DT. Time to initiation of fluconazole therapy impacts mortality in patients with candidemia: a multi-institutional study. Clin Infect Dis, 43 (1), 25-31, 2006.
- Motl, SE, Suda, KJ, Kuth, JC, Gladney, TJ. Racial comparison of outcomes and costs for inpatient neutropenic patients: a multicenter evaluation. J Oncol Pract, 2 (2), 53-6, 2006.
- Bridges JD, Nettle CB, Suda KJ, Patel V, Dugirrala VJ, Garey KW. Low-dose Granisetron for the Prevention of Post-operative Nausea and Vomiting: A Prospective, Double-blind, Randomized Study. Journal of Applied Research, 6 (3), 223-229, 2006.
- Motl SE, Suda KJ, Kuth JC. Racial Comparison of Outcomes and Costs of Inpatient Neutropenic Patients: A Multicenter Evaluation. Journal of Oncology Practice, 2 (2), 53-56, 2006.
- Suda KJ, Motl SE, Kuth JC. Inpatient Oncology Length of Stay and Hospital Costs: Implications for Rising Inpatient Expenditure. Journal of Applied Research, 6 (2), 126-131, 2006.
- Suda, KJ, Garey, KW, Danziger, LH. Treatment failures secondary to drug interactions with divalent cations and fluoroquinolone. Pharm World Sci, 27 (2), 81-2, 2005.
- ACCP Infectious Diseases Practice Research Network Bibliography Group (Aeschlimann J, Allen GP, Bearden D, Brock J, Carver P, Clay P, Daftary MN, Destache C, Gelone S, Griim SA, Hall RG, Herring T, Jaso T, Johnson JW, Kishel J, Lee J, McCoy C, Mohr J, Pasquale T, Segarra-Newnham M, Suda KJ, Villman M, Yang K). Key References on Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy. Pharmacotherapy, 24 (11), 1586-1593, 2004.