Kenneth C. Hohmeier, Pharm.D.
Director of Community Affairs
Department of Clinical Pharmacy
Ste 2d Polk Avenue Building
193 Polk Avenue
Nashville Tn 372100000
- Pharm.D., University of Toledo, Pharmacy
- B.S., University of Toledo, Pharmaceutical Sciences
Grant Funded Research
NACDS Foundation Faculty Scholars Program, 2014 (ongoing)
APhA/APhA Foundation; Diabetes Communication/Adherence Study, 2010; Enhancing Diabetes Care Through Communications
- APhA/Pharmacy Services Support Center; Project C.H.A.N.C.E. Award, 2008; Management of asthma through the integration of a pharmacy-based MedicationTherapy Management program at a 340-B Clinic
PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency, University of Toledo, Kroger Pharmacy, and Cordelia Martin Health Center, Toledo, OH
American Pharmacists Association 2013-2014
Academy of Pharmacy Practice and Management (APPM) Education Standing Committee
OHIO PHARMACISTS ASSOCIATION 2013-2014
Board of Trustees
American Pharmacists Association 2009-2011
Books and Electronic Products Editorial Advisory Board
- Hohmeier, KC, Mangan, MN, Powers, MF, Lengel AJ. The Patient-Centered Medical Home and Community Pharmacists’ Perceptions. J Pharm Technol (28), 151-5, 2012.
- Hohmeier KC, Powers MF. Pharmacy Technicians and Immunizations. J Pharm Technol (27), 111-6, 2011.
- Hohmeier KC, Powers MF, Lengel AJ. Community pharmacists’ perceptions of barriers to participation and acceptant within the Patient Centered Medical Home. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc., 2011.
- Powers MF, Hohmeier KC. OTC product: Zentrip. Pharm Today, 17 (1), 29, 2011.
- Lynn S, Hohmeier K, Samaroo L, Azzi A, Brown J, Mullins A, Powers M, Lengel A, Bechtol R. APhA-ASP Project Chance: Management of asthma through the integration of a pharmacy-based Medication Therapy Management program at a 340-B Clinic. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc., 2010.