Kenneth C. Hohmeier, Pharm.D.
Director of Community Affairs
Department of Clinical Pharmacy
STE 2D POLK AVENUE BUILDING
193 POLK AVENUE
NASHVILLE TN 372100000
- Pharm.D., University of Toledo, Pharmacy
- B.S., University of Toledo, Pharmaceutical Sciences
Grant Funded Research
NACDS Foundation Faculty Scholars Program, 2014 (ongoing)
APhA/APhA Foundation; Diabetes Communication/Adherence Study, 2010; Enhancing Diabetes Care Through Communications
- APhA/Pharmacy Services Support Center; Project C.H.A.N.C.E. Award, 2008; Management of asthma through the integration of a pharmacy-based MedicationTherapy Management program at a 340-B Clinic
PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency, University of Toledo, Kroger Pharmacy, and Cordelia Martin Health Center, Toledo, OH
American Pharmacists Association 2013-2014
Academy of Pharmacy Practice and Management (APPM) Education Standing Committee
OHIO PHARMACISTS ASSOCIATION 2013-2014
Board of Trustees
American Pharmacists Association 2009-2011
Books and Electronic Products Editorial Advisory Board
- Hohmeier, KC, Borja-Hart, N, Cooper, M, Kirby, J, Fisher, C. Training and retaining community pharmacy leaders: Career pathways after completing a PGY1 community pharmacy residency affiliated with a large supermarket chain. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003), 2016.
- Hohmeier, KC, McDonough, SL, Wang, J. Co-creation of market expansion in point-of-care testing in the United States: Industry leadership perspectives on the community pharmacy segment. Res Social Adm Pharm, 2016.
- Hohmeier, KC, Gatwood, J. Toward Intrapreneurship in Pharmacy Education. Am J Pharm Educ, 80 (3), 53, 2016.
- Prescription Opioid Abuse: Pharmacists Perspective and Response. Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice. Cochran G, Hruschak V, Defosse B, Hohmeier KC. Integr Pharm Res and Pract (5), 65-73, 2016.
- Justis L, Crain J, Marchetti ML, Hohmeier KC. The Effect of Community Pharmacy Technicians on Industry Standard Adherence Performance Measures After Cognitive Pharmaceutical Services Training. J Pharm Technol, 32 (6), 230-3, 2016.
- Hohmeier KC, Masselink A. Patient Preferences on Participation in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Practice-based Research in a Community Pharmacy Setting.. J App Pharm, 8 (2), 2016.
- Cochran G, Hruschak V, Bacci J, Hohmeier KC, Tarter R. A Latent Class Analysis of Behavioral, Mental, and Physical Health Characteristics and Opioid Medication Misuse Among Community Pharmacy Patients. Res Social Adm Pharm (In-press), 2016.
- Gemelli MG, Yockel K, Hohmeier KC. Evaluating the Impact of Pharmacists on Reducing Use of Sedative/Hypnotics for Treatment of Insomnia in Long-Term Care Facility Residents. Consult Pharm, 31 (11), 650-7, 2016.
- Hohmeier, KC, Borja-Hart, N. Are patient's simply unaware? A cross-sectional study of website promotion of community pharmacy adherence-related services in Tennessee. Res Social Adm Pharm, 12 (6), 1004-1009, 2015.
- Hohmeier, KC, Almon, LM. Topical and intranasal analgesic therapy in a woman with refractory postherpetic neuralgia. Case Rep Med, 2015, 392874, 2015.
- Hohmeier, KC, Mangan, MN, Powers, MF, Lengel AJ. The Patient-Centered Medical Home and Community Pharmacists’ Perceptions. J Pharm Technol (28), 151-5, 2012.
- Powers MF, Hohmeier KC. OTC product: Zentrip. Pharm Today, 17 (1), 29, 2011.
- Hohmeier KC, Powers MF. Pharmacy Technicians and Immunizations. J Pharm Technol (27), 111-6, 2011.
- Hohmeier KC, Powers MF, Lengel AJ. Community pharmacists’ perceptions of barriers to participation and acceptant within the Patient Centered Medical Home. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc., 2011.
- Lynn S, Hohmeier K, Samaroo L, Azzi A, Brown J, Mullins A, Powers M, Lengel A, Bechtol R. APhA-ASP Project Chance: Management of asthma through the integration of a pharmacy-based Medication Therapy Management program at a 340-B Clinic. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc., 2010.