Ilana Graetz, PhD
DOCTORS OFFICE BUILDING
66 NORTH PAULINE STREET
MEMPHIS TN 381632199
- Ph.D., UC Berkeley, Health Services and Policy Analysis
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, Economics and Political Economies of Industrial Societies
View My CV
- Gatwood, J, Graetz, I, Stepanski, E, Vidal, G, Schwartzberg, L. Prevalence And Reasons For Nonadherence To Aromatase Inhibitors In An Outpatient Oncology Clinic. Value Health, 18 (7), A467, 2015.
- Harris, LJ, Graetz, I, Podila, PS, Wan, J, Waters, TM, Bailey, JE. Characteristics of Hospital and Emergency Care Super-utilizers with Multiple Chronic Conditions. J Emerg Med, 2015.
- Liber, AC, Drope, JM, Graetz, I, Waters, TM, Kaplan, CM. Tobacco Surcharges on 2015 Health Insurance Plans Sold in Federally Facilitated Marketplaces: Variations by Age and Geography and Implications for Health Equity. Am J Public Health, e1-e3, 2015.
- Graetz, I. Capsule Commentary on Richman et al., Colorectal Cancer Screening in the Era of the Affordable Care Act. J Gen Intern Med, 2015.
- Waters, TM, Webster, JA, Stevens, LA, Li, T, Kaplan, CM, Graetz, I, McAneny, BL. Community Oncology Medical Homes: Physician-Driven Change to Improve Patient Care and Reduce Costs. J Oncol Pract, 2015.
- Graetz, I, Reed, M, Shortell, SM, Rundall, TG, Bellows, J, Hsu, J. The Next Step Towards Making Use Meaningful: Electronic Information Exchange and Care Coordination Across Clinicians and Delivery Sites. Med Care, 2014.
- Graetz, I, Kaplan, CM, Kaplan, EK, Bailey, JE, Waters, TM. The U.S. Health Insurance Marketplace: Are Premiums Truly Affordable. Ann Intern Med, 2014.
- Kaplan, CM, Graetz, I, Waters, TM. Most exchange plans charge lower tobacco surcharges than allowed, but many tobacco users lack affordable coverage. Health Aff (Millwood), 33 (8), 1466-73, 2014.
- Fung, V, Graetz, I, Galbraith, A, Hamity, C, Huang, J, Vollmer, WM, Hsu, J, Wu, AC. Financial Barriers to Care Among Low-Income Children With Asthma: Health Care Reform Implications. JAMA Pediatr, 2014.
- Graetz, I, Reed, M, Shortell, SM, Rundall, TG, Belows, J, Hsu, J. The Association between EHRs and Care Coordination Varies by Team Cohesion. Health Serv Res, 2013.
- Reed, M, Huang, J, Brand, R, Graetz, I, Neugebauer, R, Fireman, B, Jaffe, M, Ballard, DW, Hsu, J. Implementation of an outpatient electronic health record and emergency department visits, hospitalizations, and office visits among patients with diabetes. JAMA, 310 (10), 1060-5, 2013.
- Ballard, DW, Rauchwerger, AS, Reed, ME, Vinson, DR, Mark, DG, Offerman, SR, Chettipally, UK, Graetz, I, Dayan, P, Kuppermann, N, ,. Emergency physicians' knowledge and attitudes of clinical decision support in the electronic health record: a survey-based study. Acad Emerg Med, 20 (4), 352-60, 2013.
- Reed, ME, Graetz, I, Fung, V, Newhouse, JP, Hsu, J. In consumer-directed health plans, a majority of patients were unaware of free or low-cost preventive care. Health Aff (Millwood), 31 (12), 2641-8, 2012.
- Graetz, I, Reed, M, Fung, V, Dow, WH, Newhouse, JP, Hsu, J. COBRA ARRA subsidies: was the carrot enticing enough. Health Serv Res, 47 (5), 1980-98, 2012.
- Reed, M, Huang, J, Graetz, I, Brand, R, Hsu, J, Fireman, B, Jaffe, M. Outpatient electronic health records and the clinical care and outcomes of patients with diabetes mellitus. Ann Intern Med, 157 (7), 482-9, 2012.
- Reed, M, Graetz, I, Wang, H, Fung, V, Newhouse, JP, Hsu, J. Consumer-directed health plans with health savings accounts: whose skin is in the game and how do costs affect care seeking. Med Care, 50 (7), 585-90, 2012.
- Graetz, I, Reed, M, Rundall, T, Bellows, J, Brand, R, Hsu, J. Care coordination and electronic health records: connecting clinicians. AMIA Annu Symp Proc, 2009, 208-12, 2009.
- Strandberg-Larsen, M, SchiÃ¸tz, ML, Silver, JD, FrÃ¸lich, A, Andersen, JS, Graetz, I, Reed, M, Bellows, J, Krasnik, A, Rundall, T, Hsu, J. Is the Kaiser Permanente model superior in terms of clinical integration?: a comparative study of Kaiser Permanente, Northern California and the Danish healthcare system. BMC Health Serv Res, 10, 91, 2009.
- Rundall, TG, Martelli, PF, Arroyo, L, McCurdy, R, Graetz, I, Neuwirth, EB, Curtis, P, Schmittdiel, J, Gibson, M, Hsu, J. The informed decisions toolbox: tools for knowledge transfer and performance improvement. J Healthc Manag, 52 (5), 325-41; discussion 341-2, 2007.