442 Pharmacy Building
- PostDoc, Stanford University, Gene Therapy
- Ph.D., Medical College of Wisconsin, Physiology
Download My Curriculum Vitae
Renal physiology, gene therapy, lentiviral vectors, polycystic kidney disease
Accessory proteins, Activator of G-protein signaling, kidney, acute kidney injury, polycystic kidney disease, lentiviral vectors
- Kwon, M, Pavlov, TS, Nozu, K, Rasmussen, SA, Ilatovskaya, DV, Lerch-Gaggl, A, North, LM, Kim, H, Qian, F, Sweeney, WE, Avner, ED, Blumer, JB, Staruschenko, A, Park, F. G-protein signaling modulator 1 deficiency accelerates cystic disease in an orthologous mouse model of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 109 (52), 21462-7, 2012.
- Regner, KR, Nozu, K, Lanier, SM, Blumer, JB, Avner, ED, Sweeney, WE, Park, F. Loss of activator of G-protein signaling 3 impairs renal tubular regeneration following acute kidney injury in rodents. FASEB J, 25 (6), 1844-55, 2011.
- Roman, RJ, Akbulut, T, Park, F, Regner, KR. 20-HETE in acute kidney injury. Kidney Int, 79 (1), 10-3, 2011.