ELIZABETH DAVIS BOWMAN, M.P.A., B.A.
Health Info & Info Managment
Health Informatics & Information Mgmt
Ste 518 920 Madison Building
- Other, University of Memphis, Public Administration with Concentration in Health Services Administration
- Other, Baptist Memorial Hospital School of Medical Record Administration, Medical Record Administration
- None, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, English - Graduate Level
- B.A., Millsaps College, Jackson, MS, English
- None, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Elizabeth D. Bowman. "Freestanding Ambulatory Care" in Comparative Records for Health Information Management., 2011.
- Scott, Karen and Elizabeth Bowman. A Comparison of Traditional Methods versus Computer-assisted Instruction in Teaching Coding. Educational Perspectives in Health Informati0n Management, 1998.
- Bowman, ED. Professional development: designing a road map to 2006. J AHIMA, 68 (10), 22, 24, 26-9, 1997.