PAMELA D. CONNOR, Ph.D., M.S., B.S.
Ste 101 Doctors Office Building
- Ph.D., University of Utah; Salt Lake City, Utah
- M.S., University of Utah; Salt Lake City, Utah
- B.S., Wright State University; Dayton, Ohio
- Connor, PD, Nouer, SS, Mackey, SN, Banet, MS, Tipton, NG. Intimate partner violence education for medical students: toward a comprehensive curriculum revision. South Med J, 105 (4), 211-5, 2012.
- Connor PD, Nouer S, Mackey S, Banet M, Tipton N.. IPV Education and training of social work students: Overcoming barriers.. J Teach Soc Work, 32 (1), 29-45, 2012.
- Connor, PD, Nouer, SS, Mackey, SN, Banet, MS, Tipton, NG. Dental students and intimate partner violence: measuring knowledge and experience to institute curricular change. J Dent Educ, 75 (8), 1010-9, 2011.
- Connor, PD, Nouer, SS, Mackey, ST, Tipton, NG, Lloyd, AK. Psychometric properties of an intimate partner violence tool for health care students. J Interpers Violence, 26 (5), 1012-35, 2011.
- Hall-Campbell A, Connor PD, Tipton N, Mirvis D.. The Tennessee Public Health Workforce Development Consortium: A collaborative distance educational model.. Higher Education, Emerging Technologies, and Community Partnerships: Concepts, Models, and Applications, 204-211, 2011.
- Connor PD, Nouer S, Mackey S, Tipton N, Banet M.. Dental Students and Intimate Partner Violence: Measuring Knowledge and Experience to Institute Curricular Change.. J of Den Educ., 75 (8), 1010-1019, 2011.
- Cunningham P, Connor PD, Manning J, Stegbauer C, Mynatt S.. Evaluation of mood disorder patients in a primary care practice: measures of affective temperament, mental health risk factors, and functional health.. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry, 11 (2), 68-73, 2009.
- Speck, PM, Connor, PD, Hartig, MT, Cunningham, PD, Fleming, B. Vulnerable populations: drug court program clients. Nurs Clin North Am, 43 (3), 477-89, x-xi, 2008.
- Fox K, Connor PD, McCullers EM, Waters TM.. Effect of a behavioral health and specialty care telemedicine programme on goal attainment for youths in juvenile detention.. J Telemed Telecare., 14 (5), 227-230, 2008.
- Cunningham, PD, Connor, PD, Manning, JS, Stegbauer, CC, Mynatt, SL. Evaluation of mood disorder patients in a primary care practice: measures of affective temperament, mental health risk factors, and functional health in a retrospective, descriptive study of 35 patients. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry, 11 (2), 68-73, 2007.
- Akiskal, HS, Akiskal, KK, Haykal, RF, Manning, JS, Connor, PD. TEMPS-A: progress towards validation of a self-rated clinical version of the Temperament Evaluation of the Memphis, Pisa, Paris, and San Diego Autoquestionnaire. J Affect Disord, 85 (1-2), 3-16, 2005.
- Manning, JS, Haykal, RF, Connor, PD, Cunningham, PD, Jackson, WC, Long, S. Sustained remission with lamotrigine augmentation or monotherapy in female resistant depressives with mixed cyclothymic-dysthymic temperament. J Affect Disord, 84 (2-3), 259-66, 2005.
- Jackson, WC, Manning, JS, Connor, PD, Deardorff, OG. Retrospective Study of Olanzapine in Depressive and Anxious States in Primary Care. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry, 6 (5), 199-202, 2003.
- Tavernier, LA, Connor, PD, Gates, D, Wan, JY. Does exposure to medically underserved areas during training influence eventual choice of practice location. Med Educ, 37 (4), 299-304, 2003.
- Connor, PD, Tavernier, LA, Thomas, SM, Gates, D, Lytton, SM. Determining risk between Depo-Provera use and increased uterine bleeding in obese and overweight women. J Am Board Fam Pract, 15 (1), 7-10, 2002.
- Tavernier LA, Connor PD. Special issues with lesbian patients. Women’s Health Handbook, 197-205, 2001.
- Martin, JP, Connor, PD, Charles, K. Meckel's diverticulum. Am Fam Physician, 61 (4), 1037-42, 1044, 2000.
- Walker, RR, Connor, PD. Unilateral mandible fracture with bilateral TMJ dislocation. Tenn Med, 93 (1), 19-20, 2000.
- Manning, JS, Zylstra, RG, Connor, PD. Teaching Family Physicians About Mood Disorders: A Procedure Suite for Behavioral Medicine. Prim Care Companion J Clin Psychiatry, 1 (1), 18-23, 1999.
- Manning, JS, Connor, PD, Sahai, A. The bipolar spectrum: a review of current concepts and implications for the management of depression in primary care. Arch Fam Med, 7 (1), 63-71, 1998.
- Hamblin, J, Connor, PD. Cancer screening guideline preference surveys: physicians' perceptions of the American Cancer Society. Tenn Med, 91 (1), 17-20, 1998.
- Manning, JS, Haykal, RF, Connor, PD, Akiskal, HS. On the nature of depressive and anxious states in a family practice setting: the high prevalence of bipolar II and related disorders in a cohort followed longitudinally. Compr Psychiatry, 38 (2), 102-8, 1997.
- Hamblin, J, Connor, PD. Pinworms in pregnancy. J Am Board Fam Pract, 8 (4), 321-4, 1995.
- Hamblin, J, Connor, PD. An overview of the American Cancer Society screening guidelines. J Tenn Med Assoc, 88 (1), 10-6, 1995.
- Manning, JS, Connor, PD. Antidepressant augmentation with lithium. J Fam Pract, 39 (4), 379-83, 1994.
- Connor, PD, Deutchman, ME, Hahn, RG. Training in obstetric sonography in family medicine residency programs: results of a nationwide survey and suggestions for a teaching strategy. J Am Board Fam Pract, 7 (2), 124-9, 1994.