STEVEN C. LAIZURE, Pharm.D.
Dept of Clinical Pharmacy
358 Pharmacy Building
881 Madison Avenue
Memphis Tn 38163
- Pharm.D., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Pharmacy
- Parker, RB, Hu, ZY, Meibohm, B, Laizure, SC. Effects of alcohol on human carboxylesterase drug metabolism. Clin Pharmacokinet, 54 (6), 627-38, 2015.
- Hu, ZY, Edginton, AN, Laizure, SC, Parker, RB. Physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling of impaired carboxylesterase-1 activity: effects on oseltamivir disposition. Clin Pharmacokinet, 53 (9), 825-36, 2014.
- Hu, ZY, Laizure, SC, Herring, VL, Parker, RB. Identification of alcohol-dependent clopidogrel metabolites using conventional liquid chromatography/triple quadrupole mass spectrometry. Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom, 28 (11), 1285-92, 2014.
- Laizure, SC, Parker, RB, Herring, VL, Hu, ZY. Identification of carboxylesterase-dependent dabigatran etexilate hydrolysis. Drug Metab Dispos, 42 (2), 201-6, 2014.
- Hu, ZY, Boucher, BA, Laizure, SC, Herring, VL, Parker, RB, Hickerson, WL. Nonvolatile salt-free stabilizer for the quantification of polar imipenem and cilastatin in human plasma using hydrophilic interaction chromatography/quadrupole mass spectrometry with contamination sensitive off-axis electrospray. J Mass Spectrom, 48 (8), 945-50, 2013.
- Laizure, SC, Herring, V, Hu, Z, Witbrodt, K, Parker, RB. The role of human carboxylesterases in drug metabolism: have we overlooked their importance. Pharmacotherapy, 33 (2), 210-22, 2013.
- Hu, ZY, Parker, RB, Herring, VL, Laizure, SC. Conventional liquid chromatography/triple quadrupole mass spectrometry based metabolite identification and semi-quantitative estimation approach in the investigation of in vitro dabigatran etexilate metabolism. Anal Bioanal Chem, 405 (5), 1695-704, 2013.
- Hu, ZY, Parker, RB, Laizure, SC. In vivo information-guided prediction approach for assessing the risks of drug-drug interactions associated with circulating inhibitory metabolites. Drug Metab Dispos, 40 (8), 1487-94, 2012.
- Laizure, SC, Parker, RB. A comparison of the metabolism of clopidogrel and prasugrel. Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol, 6 (11), 1417-24, 2010.
- Parker, RB, Laizure, SC. The effect of ethanol on oral cocaine pharmacokinetics reveals an unrecognized class of ethanol-mediated drug interactions. Drug Metab Dispos, 38 (2), 317-22, 2010.
- Laizure, SC, Parker, RB. Pharmacodynamic evaluation of the cardiovascular effects after the coadministration of cocaine and ethanol. Drug Metab Dispos, 37 (2), 310-4, 2009.
- Yu, S, Zhang, X, Sun, Y, Peng, Y, Johnson, J, Mandrell, T, Shukla, AJ, Laizure, SC. Pharmacokinetics of buprenorphine after intravenous administration in the mouse. J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci, 45 (3), 12-6, 2006.
- Parker, RB, Yates, CR, Laizure, SC, Weber, KT. P-glycoprotein modulates aldosterone plasma disposition and tissue uptake. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol, 47 (1), 55-9, 2006.
- Tell, LA, Craigmill, AL, Clemons, KV, Sun, Y, Laizure, SC, Clifford, A, Ina, JH, Nugent-Deal, JP, Woods, L, Stevens, DA. Studies on itraconazole delivery and pharmacokinetics in mallard ducks (Anas platyrhynchos). J Vet Pharmacol Ther, 28 (3), 267-74, 2005.
- Parker, RB, Yates, CR, Soberman, JE, Laizure, SC. Effects of grapefruit juice on intestinal P-glycoprotein: evaluation using digoxin in humans. Pharmacotherapy, 23 (8), 979-87, 2003.
- Laizure, SC, Mandrell, T, Gades, NM, Parker, RB. Cocaethylene metabolism and interaction with cocaine and ethanol: role of carboxylesterases. Drug Metab Dispos, 31 (1), 16-20, 2003.
- Sun, Y, Peng, Y, Aksornkoae, N, Johnson, JR, Boring, JG, Scruggs, D, Cooper, RC, Laizure, SC, Shukla, AJ. Controlled release of oxytetracycline in sheep. J Control Release, 85 (1-3), 125-34, 2002.
- Cyr, M, Guia, MA, Laizure, SC. Increased lithium dose requirement in a hyperglycemic patient. Ann Pharmacother, 36 (3), 427-9, 2002.
- Landy, S, McGinnis, J, Curlin, D, Laizure, SC. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors for migraine prophylaxis. Headache, 39 (1), 28-32, 1999.