CHRIS S. IVANOFF, DDS
Associate Professor Bioscience Research
Director Global Outreach
Dental Research Center
Dunn Dental Building
- D.D.S., Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, OH, Dentistry
- B.A., Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Ivanoff CS, Ivanoff AE, Yaneva K, Hottel TL, Proctor HL. Student perceptions about the mission of dental schools to advance global dentistry and philanthropy. J Dent Educ, 10 (77), 1258-1269, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Krassimira Yaneva, Anton Filchev. Cross-national clerkships and cross-cultural training in the predoctoral dental curriculum: A multidisciplinary global health initiative. 141st American Public Health Association Annual Meeting (November 2 - November 6) Boston, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. A Four-Tier Problem-Solving Scaffold to Teach Pain Management in Dental School. Journal of Dental Education, 77 (6), 723-731, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Nathan S. Swami, Tiimothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Enhanced Penetration of Fluoride Particles into Bovine Enamel by Combining Dielectrophoresis with AC Electroosmosis. Electrophoresis, 34 (20-21), 2945-2955, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Comprehensive Training in Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect for Dental Students: A Hybrid Curriculum. Journal of Dental Education, 77 (6), 695-705, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Athena E. Ivanoff. Deletion syndrome 22q13: What the dentist should know to manage children with Phelan-McDermid syndrome effectively. J Tenn Dent Assoc, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, Pratikkumar Shah. Breaking the fluoride diffusion barrier with combined dielectrophoresis and AC electroosmosis. Am J Dent, 26, 228-236, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Bashir I. Morshed, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Fluoride uptake by human tooth enamel: Topical application versus combined dielectrophoresis and AC electroosmosis. Am J Dent, 26 (4), 166-172, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff. Dielectrophoretic drug transport into teeth. Mid-South Dental Conference, Memphis, TN, March, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Dielectrophoresis: a model to transfer drugs directly into teeth. Electrophoresis, 33 (8), 1311–1321, 2012.
- Ivanoff CS, Hottel TL, Garcia-Godoy F. Dielectrophoretic Drug Transport into Teeth. ITP 2012 Book of Abstracts, 19th International Symposium, Exhibit & Workshops on Electro- and Liquid Phase-separation Techniques, Baltimore, September 30-October 2, 2012 (L-143), 17, 2012.
- Ivanoff,CS, Hottel TL, Versluis-Tantbirojn D, Versluis A, Garcia-Godoy F.. Dielectrophoretic transport increases depth of penetration of fluoride into enamel.. American Public Health Association 140th Annual Meeting &Expo, San Francisco, CA, October 27- October 31., 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Microhardness recovery of demineralized enamel after treatment with fluoride gel or CPP-ACP paste applied topically or with dielectrophoresis. Am J Dent, 25 (2), 109-113, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita: a rare challenge in dental management. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry, 33 (4), 238-260, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Frank Pancratz. Is there a place for teaching obstructive sleep apnea and snoring in the predoctoral dental curriculum?. J Dent Educ, 76 (12), 1639-1645, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Athena E. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Gallium poisoning: a rare case report. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 50 (2), 212-215, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Daranee Tantbirojn, Antheunis Versluis, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Dielectrophoretic transport of fluoride into enamel. Am J Dent, 24 (6), 341-344, 2011.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, Alan T. Riga. Dielectrophoresis enhances whitening effect of carbamide peroxide on enamel. Am J Dent, 24 (5), 259-263, 2011.
- Palle Krogh, Nils Gyrd-Hansen, Benedicte Hald, Steen Larsen, Jens Peter Nielsen, Mogens Smith, Chris Ivanoff, Herman Meisner. Renal enzyme activities in experimental ochratoxin A-induced porcine nephropathy: Diagnostic potential of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase and gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase activity. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, 23 (1), 1-14, 1988.