CHRIS S. IVANOFF, DDS
Associate Professor Bioscience Research
Director Global Outreach
Dental Research Center
Dunn Dental Building
- D.D.S., Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, OH, Dentistry
- B.A., Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Chris S. Ivanoff, DDS. Cross-national clerkships and cultural competence training in the predoctoral dental curriculum: an innovative global oral health initiative. In proceeding of: GHIC 2014 Global Health & Innovation Conference, April 12-13, 2014, At Yale University, New Haven, CT., April, 2014.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Athena E. Ivanoff. Deletion syndrome 22q13: What the dentist should know to manage children with Phelan-McDermid syndrome effectively. J Tenn Dent Assoc, 94 (1), 15-20, 2014.
- Chris S Ivanoff, DDS. Partnerships and Innovation: Novel Approaches to Training, Educating, and Engaging in Peacekeeping and Stability Operations. “An Innovative Global Health Initiative to Complement the State Partnership Program.”. The 2014 Peace and Stability Operations Training and Education Workshop (PSOTEW), Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (Readiness) for the Department of Defense, Arlington VA, March, 2014.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Bashir I. Morshed, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Fluoride uptake by human tooth enamel: Topical application versus combined dielectrophoresis and AC electroosmosis. Am J Dent, 26 (4), 166-172, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff. Dielectrophoretic drug transport into teeth. Mid-South Dental Conference, Memphis, TN, March, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Krassimira Yaneva, Anton Filchev. Cross-national clerkships and cross-cultural training in the predoctoral dental curriculum: A multidisciplinary global health initiative. 141st American Public Health Association Annual Meeting (November 2 - November 6) Boston, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. A Four-Tier Problem-Solving Scaffold to Teach Pain Management in Dental School. Journal of Dental Education, 77 (6), 723-731, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Nathan S. Swami, Tiimothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Enhanced Penetration of Fluoride Particles into Bovine Enamel by Combining Dielectrophoresis with AC Electroosmosis. Electrophoresis, 34 (20-21), 2945-2955, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Comprehensive Training in Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect for Dental Students: A Hybrid Curriculum. Journal of Dental Education, 77 (6), 695-705, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, Pratikkumar Shah. Breaking the fluoride diffusion barrier with combined dielectrophoresis and AC electroosmosis. Am J Dent, 26, 228-236, 2013.
- Ivanoff CS, Ivanoff AE, Yaneva K, Hottel TL, Proctor HL. Student perceptions about the mission of dental schools to advance global dentistry and philanthropy. J Dent Educ, 10 (77), 1258-1269, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Frank Pancratz. Is there a place for teaching obstructive sleep apnea and snoring in the predoctoral dental curriculum?. J Dent Educ, 76 (12), 1639-1645, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita: a rare challenge in dental management. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry, 33 (4), 238-260, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Dielectrophoresis: a model to transfer drugs directly into teeth. Electrophoresis, 33 (8), 1311–1321, 2012.
- Ivanoff CS, Hottel TL, Garcia-Godoy F. Dielectrophoretic Drug Transport into Teeth. ITP 2012 Book of Abstracts, 19th International Symposium, Exhibit & Workshops on Electro- and Liquid Phase-separation Techniques, Baltimore, September 30-October 2, 2012 (L-143), 17, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Microhardness recovery of demineralized enamel after treatment with fluoride gel or CPP-ACP paste applied topically or with dielectrophoresis. Am J Dent, 25 (2), 109-113, 2012.
- Ivanoff,CS, Hottel TL, Versluis-Tantbirojn D, Versluis A, Garcia-Godoy F.. Dielectrophoretic transport increases depth of penetration of fluoride into enamel.. American Public Health Association 140th Annual Meeting &Expo, San Francisco, CA, October 27- October 31., 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Athena E. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Gallium poisoning: a rare case report. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 50 (2), 212-215, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, Alan T. Riga. Dielectrophoresis enhances whitening effect of carbamide peroxide on enamel. Am J Dent, 24 (5), 259-263, 2011.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Daranee Tantbirojn, Antheunis Versluis, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Dielectrophoretic transport of fluoride into enamel. Am J Dent, 24 (6), 341-344, 2011.
- Palle Krogh, Nils Gyrd-Hansen, Benedicte Hald, Steen Larsen, Jens Peter Nielsen, Mogens Smith, Chris Ivanoff, Herman Meisner. Renal enzyme activities in experimental ochratoxin A-induced porcine nephropathy: Diagnostic potential of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase and gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase activity. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, 23 (1), 1-14, 1988.