CHRIS S. IVANOFF, DDS
Associate Professor Bioscience Research
Director Global Outreach
Dental Research Center
DUNN DENTAL BUILDING
875 UNION AVENUE
MEMPHIS TN 381632110
- D.D.S., Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, OH, Dentistry
- B.A., Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Huda A. Al-Shehri, Sara M. Al-Taweel, Chris S. Ivanoff. Perceptions of Saudi dental students on cultural competency. Saudi Medical Journal, 2 (37), 208-211, 2016.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Frank Pancratz. Incidence of Sleep Disorders Reported by Patients at UTHSC College of Dentistry: A Two-Year Follow-Up and Proposed Educational Program. J Dent Educ, 79 (5), 548-556, 2015.
- Agnihotry A, Darwin S, Daly M, Ivanoff CS, Kumar R. “Community outreach clinics: sustainability, schooling dental students and overcoming oral health inequalities.” (Abstract No. 2107466). In proceedings of: 2015 IADR/AADR/CADR General Session & Exhibition, Boston MA, March 11-14, 2015.
- Vera Stojanovska, Chris S. Ivanoff, Ilijana Muratovska, Lidija Popovska, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, Timothy L. Hottel, Dejan Lj. Markovic, Brian Morrow. Joggle Lap Shear Testing of Deep Occlusal Composite Restorations Lined with Dycal, Dycal LC, Conventional or Resin-Modified Glass Ionomer. Military Medical and Pharmaceutical Review, 2015.
- Chris S. Ivanoff. AC Electrokinetics: The Dawn of a New Era in Controlled Drug Delivery for Dentistry. Folia Medica, 57 (Suppl. 1), 30-31, 2015.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Bogomil Andonov, Athena E. Ivanoff, Krassimira Yaneva-Ribagina, Nina Musurlieva. Cross-National Clerkships and Cultural Competence Training in the Predoctoral Dental Curriculum: a Comparison of Bulgarian and American Student Perceptions. Folia Medica, 57 (Suppl. 1), 31, 2015.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Athena E. Ivanoff, Krassimira Yaneva-Ribagina, Pavlina K. Ivanova. Student perceptions about the mission of dental schools to advance global dentistry and philanthropy. Health Policy and Management, 14 (3), 65-79, 2015.
- Agnihotry A, Gill KS, Ivanoff CS, Kocchar R.. Teaching Future Dentists to Detect and Report Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect.. International Journal of Ethics, Trauma and Victimology, 1 (1), 18-20, 2015.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Krassimira Yaneva-Ribagina, Bogomil Andonov, Pavlina Ivanova, Athena E. Ivanoff. The educational mission of student exchanges: perceptions of dental students from Bulgaria and the US.. Problems of Dental Medicine, 41 (2), 31-45, 2015.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Athena E. Ivanoff, Ilijana Muratovska, Mirjana Popovska, Efka Zabokova-Bilbilovska. The educational mission of student exchanges and global dentistry: perceptions of dental students from Macedonia and the US. Macedonian Stomatological Review, 38 (1-2), 56-76, 2015.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Athena E. Ivanoff. Deletion syndrome 22q13: What the dentist should know to manage children with Phelan-McDermid syndrome effectively. J Tenn Dent Assoc, 94 (1), 15-20, 2014.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, DDS. Cross-national clerkships and cultural competence training in the predoctoral dental curriculum: an innovative global oral health initiative. In proceeding of: GHIC 2014 Global Health & Innovation Conference, April 12-13, 2014, At Yale University, New Haven, CT., April, 2014.
- Chris S Ivanoff, DDS. Partnerships and Innovation: Novel Approaches to Training, Educating, and Engaging in Peacekeeping and Stability Operations. “An Innovative Global Health Initiative to Complement the State Partnership Program.”. The 2014 Peace and Stability Operations Training and Education Workshop (PSOTEW), Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense (Readiness) for the Department of Defense, Arlington VA, March, 2014.
- Chris S. Ivanoff. Dielectrophoretic drug transport into teeth. Mid-South Dental Conference, Memphis, TN, March, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Krassimira Yaneva, Anton Filchev. Cross-national clerkships and cross-cultural training in the predoctoral dental curriculum: A multidisciplinary global health initiative. 141st American Public Health Association Annual Meeting (November 2 - November 6) Boston, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Nathan S. Swami, Tiimothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Enhanced Penetration of Fluoride Particles into Bovine Enamel by Combining Dielectrophoresis with AC Electroosmosis. Electrophoresis, 34 (20-21), 2945-2955, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Comprehensive Training in Suspected Child Abuse and Neglect for Dental Students: A Hybrid Curriculum. Journal of Dental Education, 77 (6), 695-705, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, Pratikkumar Shah. Breaking the fluoride diffusion barrier with combined dielectrophoresis and AC electroosmosis. Am J Dent, 26, 228-236, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Bashir I. Morshed, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Fluoride uptake by human tooth enamel: Topical application versus combined dielectrophoresis and AC electroosmosis. Am J Dent, 26 (4), 166-172, 2013.
- Ivanoff CS, Ivanoff AE, Yaneva K, Hottel TL, Proctor HL. Student perceptions about the mission of dental schools to advance global dentistry and philanthropy. J Dent Educ, 10 (77), 1258-1269, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. A Four-Tier Problem-Solving Scaffold to Teach Pain Management in Dental School. Journal of Dental Education, 77 (6), 723-731, 2013.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita: a rare challenge in dental management. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry, 33 (4), 238-260, 2012.
- Ivanoff,CS, Hottel TL, Versluis-Tantbirojn D, Versluis A, Garcia-Godoy F.. Dielectrophoretic transport increases depth of penetration of fluoride into enamel.. American Public Health Association 140th Annual Meeting &Expo, San Francisco, CA, October 27- October 31., 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Microhardness recovery of demineralized enamel after treatment with fluoride gel or CPP-ACP paste applied topically or with dielectrophoresis. Am J Dent, 25 (2), 109-113, 2012.
- Ivanoff CS, Hottel TL, Garcia-Godoy F. Dielectrophoretic Drug Transport into Teeth. ITP 2012 Book of Abstracts, 19th International Symposium, Exhibit & Workshops on Electro- and Liquid Phase-separation Techniques, Baltimore, September 30-October 2, 2012 (L-143), 17, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Frank Pancratz. Is there a place for teaching obstructive sleep apnea and snoring in the predoctoral dental curriculum?. J Dent Educ, 76 (12), 1639-1645, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Athena E. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel. Gallium poisoning: a rare case report. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 50 (2), 212-215, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Dielectrophoresis: a model to transfer drugs directly into teeth. Electrophoresis, 33 (8), 1311–1321, 2012.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Franklin Garcia-Godoy, Alan T. Riga. Dielectrophoresis enhances whitening effect of carbamide peroxide on enamel. Am J Dent, 24 (5), 259-263, 2011.
- Chris S. Ivanoff, Timothy L. Hottel, Daranee Tantbirojn, Antheunis Versluis, Franklin Garcia-Godoy. Dielectrophoretic transport of fluoride into enamel. Am J Dent, 24 (6), 341-344, 2011.
- Palle Krogh, Nils Gyrd-Hansen, Benedicte Hald, Steen Larsen, Jens Peter Nielsen, Mogens Smith, Chris Ivanoff, Herman Meisner. Renal enzyme activities in experimental ochratoxin A-induced porcine nephropathy: Diagnostic potential of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase and gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase activity. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, 23 (1), 1-14, 1988.