CHRISTOPHER J. HALL, MD, FACS
Fellowship trained in Facial Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery
Interests: Rhinology, Airway Surgery, General ENT
Methodist University Hospital
Memphis VA Medical Center
5625 POPLAR AVE. MEMPHIS TN 38119
- The Hodges Group Center for Cosmetic and Facial Reconstructive Surgery, Memphis, TN, Private Fellowship Facial Plastic Surgery
- University of Tennessee HSC, Memphis, TN, Otolaryngology Residency
- Yale University, New Haven, CT, Surgical internship
- M.D., University of Tennessee HSC, Memphis, TN, Medicine
- University of Memphis, Memphis, TN, Health Administration
- B.A., Memphis State University, Memphis, TN, Music Composition & Saxophone Performance
- Hall, CJ, Thompson, JW, Bailey, J. Health care reform: pediatric elective surgery payer mix and utilization under Tenncare managed competition. Tenn Med, 101 (10), 39-43, 2008.
- Hall, CJ, Thompson, JW, Bailey, J. Health care reform: pediatric elective surgery payer mix and utilization under TennCare managed competition. Tenn Med, 100 (8), 41-5, 2007.
- Mirvis, DM, Chang, CF, Hall, CJ, Zaar, GT, Applegate, WB. TennCare--health system reform for Tennessee. JAMA, 274 (15), 1235-41, 1995.