JUNLING WANG, M.S., PH.D.
Dept of Clinical Pharmacy
221 Pharmacy Building
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, Pharmaceutical Health Services Research
- M.S., Shandong University, People's Republic of China, Health Economics
- Bachelor in Medicine, Shandong University, People’s Republic of China, Preventive Medicine
health economics, pharmacoeconomics, health disparities, health outcomes, health policy, economic evaluation, quantitative research, outcomes research
Download My Curriculum Vitae
- Wang, J, Surbhi, S, Kuhle, JW. Receipt of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors or Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers among Medicare Beneficiaries with Diabetes and Hypertension. J Pharm Health Serv Res, 5 (1), 67-74, 2014.
- Hong, SH, Wang, J, Tang, J. Dynamic view on affordability of fixed-dose combination antihypertensive drug therapy. Am J Hypertens, 26 (7), 879-87, 2013.
- Wang, J, Ford, LJ, Wingate, L, Uroza, SF, Jaber, N, Smith, CT, Randolph, R, Lane, S, Foster, SL. Effect of pharmacist intervention on herpes zoster vaccination in community pharmacies. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003), 53 (1), 46-53, 2013.
- Munshi, KD, Shih, YC, Brown, LM, Dagogo-Jack, S, Wan, JY, Wang, J. Disparity implications of the Medicare medication therapy management eligibility criteria: a literature review. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res, 13 (2), 201-16, 2013.
- Hong, SH, Wang, J, Tak, S. A patient-centric goal in time to blood pressure control from drug therapy initiation. Clin Transl Sci, 6 (1), 7-12, 2013.
- Wang, J, Qiao, Y, Tina Shih, YC, Wan, JY, White-Means, SI, Dagogo-Jack, S, Cushman, WC. Potential health implications of racial and ethnic disparities in meeting MTM eligibility criteria. Res Social Adm Pharm, 10 (1), 106-25, 2012.
- Wang, J, Munshi, KD, Hong, SH. Racial and ethnic disparities in influenza vaccinations among community pharmacy patients and non-community pharmacy respondents. Res Social Adm Pharm, 10 (1), 126-40, 2012.
- Wang, J, Brown, LM, Hong, SH. Racial and ethnic disparities in meeting Part D MTM eligibility criteria among the non-Medicare population. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003), 52 (5), e87-96, 2012.
- Wang, J, Qiao, Y. Historical trend of disparity implications of Medicare MTM eligibility criteria. Res Social Adm Pharm, 9 (6), 758-69, 2012.
- Wang, J, Hong, SH. Contingent valuation and pharmacists' acceptable levels of compensation for medication therapy management services. Res Social Adm Pharm, 2012.
- Wang, J, Hong, SH, Meng, S, Brown, LM. Pharmacists' acceptable levels of compensation for MTM services: a conjoint analysis. Res Social Adm Pharm, 7 (4), 383-95, 2011.
- Wang, J, Liu, X, Mullins, CD. Treatment adherence and persistence with duloxetine, venlafaxine XR, and escitalopram among patients with major depressive disorder and chronic pain-related diseases. Curr Med Res Opin, 27 (7), 1303-13, 2011.
- Hong, SH, Liu, J, Wang, J, Brown, L, White-Means, S. Conjoint analysis of patient preferences on Medicare medication therapy management. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003), 51 (3), 378-87, 2011.
- Ganguli, A, Wang, J, Gourley, DR. Does combining antiretroviral agents in a single dosage form enhance quality of life of HIV/AIDS patients? A cost-utility study. Res Social Adm Pharm, 8 (2), 157-65, 2010.
- Wang, J, Mullins, CD, Brown, LM, Shih, YC, Dagogo-Jack, S, Hong, SH, Cushman, WC. Disparity implications of Medicare eligibility criteria for medication therapy management services. Health Serv Res, 45 (4), 1061-82, 2010.
- Wang, J, Thomas, J, Byrd, D, Nola, K, Liu, J. Status of diabetes care among community pharmacy patients with diabetes: analysis of the Medical Expenditure Panel Survey. J Am Pharm Assoc (2003), 50 (4), 478-84, 2010.
- Saalfrank, MF, Wang, J, Brown, LM. Racial and ethnic differences in preferences for health states and the implications for cost-utility analysis. Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res, 9 (4), 365-73, 2009.
- Wang, J, Mullins, CD, Zuckerman, IH, Walker, GD, Suda, KJ, Yang, Y, White-Means, SI. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey: a valuable database for studying racial and ethnic disparities in prescription drug use. Res Social Adm Pharm, 4 (3), 206-17, 2008.
- Wang, J, Dong, Z, Hong, SH, Suda, KJ. A comparison of direct medical costs across racial and ethnic groups among children with cancer. Curr Med Res Opin, 24 (3), 847-58, 2008.
- Wang, J, Zuckerman, IH, Miller, NA, Shaya, FT, Noel, JM, Mullins, CD. Utilizing new prescription drugs: disparities among non-Hispanic whites, non-Hispanic blacks, and Hispanic whites. Health Serv Res, 42 (4), 1499-519, 2007.