Xythos: Secure File Sharing
Xythos is content management software that allows you to place files in a central location so they can be accessed via the internet. You can upload, access, and share files from anywhere with any computer that is connected to the internet. With a Xythos account you can share your files and folders with anyone at UTHSC or outside of the college.
- An alternative secure way of sharing files without the use of e-mail attachments
- Ease of access from anywhere
- A browser-based, OS-Independent web interface
- Flexible, user defined shares to anyone on and off campus
- Secure file transfers
Xythos Training Schedule
Please visit the UTHSC HR 128 Training Portal to register for any of these classes.
- January 26, 2015 - 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. – Pharmacy Building - P107 - Register Now
- February 17, 2015 - 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – GEB B107 - Register Now
- March 25, 2015 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Pharmacy Building - P107 - Register Now
- April 21, 2015 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – GEB B107 - Register Now
- May 27, 2015 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Pharmacy Building - P107 - Register Now
- June 24, 2015 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – GEB B107 - Register Now
- One-on-One and Custom Group Sessions Available Upon Request
UTHSC Xythos Support Team
Phone: (901) 448-3839
Phone: (901) 448-5902
Johnson Building, Suite 205
847 Monroe St.
Memphis, TN 38163
Fax: (901) 448-2100