Nolij: Document Imaging and Management
Nolij is a document imaging and management solution for higher education institutions. Any type of administrative processes handling documents — such as simple file archiving, multi-leveled approval process and even complicated inter-departmental business processes — can be transformed into a set of web-based Nolij workflows. By integrating your business processes and automating the workflows, Nolij can significantly increase the productivity of your department while protecting sensitive and restricted information.
Nolij also provides additional administrative features such as reporting, instant messaging, email configuration, and database query builder. Nolij integrates with most leading databases and has been enabled to share information with the Banner Student Information System.
UTHSC ITS offers a comprehensive set of services for the campus Nolij clients. Typical services include:
- Departments/users/permissions set up
- Scan-Store-Retrieve of documents set up
- Workflow set up
- Simple/batch query set up
- Custom query logic and data integration
- Initial and on-demand onsite training
Nolij Training Schedule
Please visit the UTHSC HR 128 Training Portal to register for any of these classes.
- February 4, 2014 - 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Pharmacy Building P107 - Register Now
- April 8, 2014 - 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Pharmacy Building P107 - Register Now
- June 18, 2014 - 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Pharmacy Building P105 - Register Now
- One-on-One and Custom Group Sessions Available Upon Request
UTHSC Nolij Support Team
Phone: (901) 448-3839
Johnson Building, Suite 205
847 Monroe St.
Memphis, TN 38163
Fax: (901) 448-2100