Turning Technologies is the official audience response vendor for UTHSC. TurningPoint audience response system by Turning Technologies integrates 100% into Microsoft® PowerPoint® and allows audiences and students to participate in presentations or lectures by submitting responses to interactive questions using a ResponseCard™ keypad, also known as Clickers.
Using a TurningPoint audience response system, your PowerPoint presentations become powerful data collection and assessment tools that collect real-time audience responses and dramatically improve productivity and results for your business or educational organization. Author, deliver, assess and report without ever leaving PowerPoint.
- Engage participants
- Assess learning
- Gather data
- Enhance presentations
Clickers Training Schedule
Please visit the UTHSC HR 128 Training Portal to register for any of these classes.
Clickers Training – Open Session TurningPoint
- January 29, 2014 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. –GEB B107 - Register Now
- April 30, 2014 - 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. –GEB B107 - Register Now
Clickers Training – Basic TurningPoint for Windows
This class is designed for users who are new to TurningPoint 5.2.1 and need basic training. Topics include how to create, reset, run and save TurningPoint Interactive slides.
- May 7, 2014 - 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. –GEB B107 - Register Now
Clickers Training – Basic TurningPoint for Mac computers
- February 19, 2014 - 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. –Johnson Building 228 - Register Now
This class is designed for faculty and staff who have had basic training and/or have experience with TurningPoint. It will cover in-depth use of Clickers, TurningTechnologies best practices, and enhancements for teaching and learning with the Turning Technologies software.
- Call Tonya Brown to setup a one-on-one or group training session to take your Turning Point presentations to the next level.
Hands-on TurningPoint – Office Hours with EdTech
During this session, you will receive one-on-one support for transforming your PowerPoint slides into interactive TurningPoint presentations. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own PowerPoint presentations and questions.
- Call Tonya Brown to setup a one-on-one or group training session.
- One-on-One and Custom Group Sessions Available Upon Request
By using the UTHSC Clickers System you agree that you will not violate UTHSC's policies and procedures related to the Use of Information Technology Resources, Intellectual Property, Copyright, HIPAA, and FERPA.
UTHSC Clickers Support
Takeyra “Keyra” Wagner
Suite 205E and 205D
847 Monroe St.
Memphis, TN 38163
Fax: (901) 448-2100